Become an Exhibitor
Exhibition – 12-15 September 2016 at Greater Columbus Convention Center, Columbus, OH
ESMO is the premier event for electric utility and contracting professionals who are engaged in hands-on solutions for the safe engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of the world’s power delivery systems.
In Columbus, Ohio (USA) utility professionals from more than 40 different countries will come together in September 2016 for this exciting event. This world-class program will take course over the span of four days. Two days will be featuring outdoor field demonstrations and the other two days will include a technical program combined with an indoor exhibit area.
About the Facilities
Greater Columbus Convention Center hosts a total of 1.7 million square feet of space and is located in the middle of a vibrant city alive with cultural activities, arts, sports and entertainment. It’s also been the winner of multiple Prime Site and Inner Circle Awards and is one of North America’s most popular sites for local, state, regional, and national groups and organizations.
Exhibit Space Information
Pricing is $3,500 per 10’x10’ booth.
- 10×10 space in the Greater Columbus Convention Center and optional outdoor presentation space at the Bixby Substation. Opportunity to apply to participate in the outdoor exhibition and demonstration program at the Bixby Substation.
- Two complimentary exhibit booth staff registrations (additional registrations may be purchased for $125)
- Lunch and coffee service for registered booth staff
- Illuminated exhibit space with 8’ high backwall drape if needed and 3’ high side rails
- A 7” x 44” identification sign with the exhibitor’s name and booth number (in-line booths only)
- 2 folding chairs
- 1 6’x30” black skirted table
- 1 wastebasket
- General exhibit hall security service
- Daily aisle cleaning service
- Aisle carpet (booth carpet is not included)
- A description listing on the ESMO 2016 website
- Access to the ESMO promotional programs
- Choice of hotel accommodations, including hospitality suites and function space in the convention center
For questions or further information, contact:
Exhibits Department, MP Associates, Inc.
Email Exhibits Department email@example.com