Would you like to create, edit, and share Microsoft Office documents with trusted colleagues?
Are you seeking a career change?
IEEE Collabratec™ is excited to announce newly released enhancements that will answer these questions.
Collaborate Using Microsoft Office Create, edit, and share Microsoft Office documents in your Library and Private Groups, making it even more efficient to write research articles, develop proposals, or collaborate on projects.
Allow Organizations Seeking Talent to Find You
Upload your CV/resume and modify your Employment Preferences to allow organizations seeking talent to find you. If recruiters find a match, they will contact you. Learn more about getting started.
Enhancements Based Upon Your Feedback
The IEEE Collabratec team continues to receive insightful suggestions from platform users like you. These suggestions help to improve the platform to better meet your needs. Additional changes in this release include; improved People search, commenting on files within communities, and one-step setup of Private Groups.
Try these new features for yourself, and provide your feedback as we continue to build and improve IEEE Collabratec.
Members Only Community – New!
IEEE Collabratec is pleased to announce the creation of a new community exclusively for IEEE members. Inside the IEEE Membership Forum community you will find:
- Information about the many benefits of IEEE Membership
- Exclusive offers and opportunities available only to IEEE members.
- Real time announcements of events such as Webinars, Live Streaming on IEEE.tv, and member-only Q&A sessions
- Recognition of member achievements including grade elevation, awards, or media coverage
- Access to IEEE Contact Center associates to answer general questions about IEEE Membership