Welcome to the IEEE PES AMPS Distribution System Analysis Subcommittee
The SCOPE of the subcommittee is to
- Investigate the development and application of analytical methodologies and computational techniques for solving, analysis, computing, application, and management of distribution system problems.
- Sponsor and promote technical papers, technical sessions, and workshops for effective dissemination of technical knowledge related to the subcommittee activities.
- Coordinate such activities where appropriate with other IEEE committees and subcommittees.
The subcommittee’s intent is to focus on the following topics.
- Computational methods
- Algorithm development
- System modeling and analysis
- Data modeling
- Control methods
- Design tools
- Test systems
- Data storage and recovery
- Application of intelligent techniques
- Power quality and harmonic propagation
- Protection methods