Details of registration and fees structures
(EDAS Credit Card)
(EDAS Credit Card)
|IEEE Member|| (USD 550)
| (USD 600)
|Non IEEE Member|| (USD 650)
| (USD 700)
|IEEE Student Member|| (USD 350)
| (USD 400)
|Non IEEE Student Member|| (USD 400)
| (USD 450)
|Participant without paper||(USD 300)
|Deadline||21 September 2016||5 October 2016|
USD: payment made through EDAS RM: payment made through Bank account
1) One paid registration allows for one person to attend and present the respective paper and eligible for ONE additional paper at an additional cost of USD 250.00 (RM 800.00) under the same registration.
2) Payment Instructions:
- Online Payment using credit card through EDAS system
- All credit card payments are to be made in United States Dollar (USD) either by Visa/Master Card. This could be done using your EDAS account.
- Wire Transfer/Bank transfer (Applicable for Local Participants ONLY)
- All bank charges are bourned by the participant. After performing Wire Transfer/Bank transfer, payment slip should be scanned and uploaded to the following IEEE PECON 2016 Registration Form .
3) The conference registration and fees are also applicable to normal participants who are non-author or / and non-presenter.
Account details for Wire Transfer/ Bank Transfer
|Payment in||: Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)|
|Bank Account No.||: 10-514-000723-7|
|Bank Transfer||: Affin Bank|
|Swift Code||: PHBMMYKL|
|Account Name||: IEEE PECON|
|Bank Address||: No. 7 & 8 Jalan DR1 Delima Point, Taman Delima Raya, Bandar Melaka, 75150, Melaka|
4) IEEE members are required to indicate and update their IEEE membership number in their EDAS profile before they start the registration process. IEEE members are also required to bring along their current IEEE membership card for verification at the conference.
5) Registered fees include:
- Registration for ONE technical paper publication.
- Admission to all conference sessions.
- Daily lunch and tea breaks.
- Conference kit (includes Program Book, proceeding in USB, pen & lanyard)
- Conference bag
- Gala Dinner (except for students registration)
- Gala dinner voucher can be purchased for spouse and students at USD 30.00 (RM 100.00)
6) Official Receipts and Certificate of Participant.
- The official receipts for payment will be issued during the Conference at the Registration Desk.
- Each attendee will be issued with a certificate of participation based on original registration (person who paid/registered). The name printed on the certificate will be based on the EDAS registration. Any changes without prior notification will incur extra charges for reproduction of certificates at USD50.00/RM175.00 (Non Malaysian address).