Camera Ready Submission
- Upon paper acceptance, authors will be notified and be required to register through the link. (http://edas.info/r22003)
- It is strictly required that the submitted final camera ready PDF version of the papers comply with the publication requirement in the IEEE Xplore, and certified by the IEEE PDFeXpress.
- Authors will have to complete the transfer of copyright to IEEE electronically through the EDAS upon registration.
- Accepted papers will be published in the PECON 2016 Conference Proceedings and will be processed for publication in IEEE Xplore, for which at least one author is required to register for the conference at the full rate.
- Please make sure that the number and name of authors in the final paper are the same as in the EDAS system.
Instruction for Creating an IEEE Xplore Compatible PDF using PDF eXpress
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service for PECon 2016 conference authors, enabling them to create IEEE Xplore compatible PDFs or to check PDFs created elsewhere for IEEE Xplore compatibility. Final papers must be in IEEE Xplore compatible format for publication.
Access the IEEE PDF eXpress Website
Website URL : http://www.pdf-express.org
First time users
- Click the “New Users – Click here” link.
- Enter 38682X for the conference ID, your email address and choose a new password. Continue to enter information as prompted.
- Check that the contact information is still valid, and click “Submit”.
An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users using PDF eXpress for the first time for PECON 2016
- Enter 38682X for the conference ID, your email address, and enter the password user for your old account.
- When you click “Login”, you will receive an error saying you need to setup an account. Simply click “Continue”. By entering your previously used email address and password combination, you will enable your old account for access to the PECon 2016 conference.
- Enter 38682X for the conference ID, email address and password.
Using the IEEE PDF eXpress Website
Before converting, proofread your final paper thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Submitting a file for PDF conversion/check
- For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”.
- Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required).
- Click “Submit File for Checking or Converting”.
- Click “Browse” and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation on successful upload.
- You will then receive an email with your checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress converted PDF attached. If you submitted a PDF for checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
When the PDF check passes
The file returned by the PDF check will be labelled within its document properties as being “Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress” with an exact date and time stamp (Fig.1). The certified file is the file that you should submit at EDAS. You can then proceed with the copyright transfer and make a registration for the conference at http://edas.info/r22003 .
Fig. 1 Example of PDF file document properties with “Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress” including the exact date and time stamp.
When the PDF check fails
If the submitted file fails the PDF check, you should read the PDF Check Report, make corrections, and re submit the file. You can click the “get solutions” link on your account home page to get a detailed explanation of the possible report responses and instructions on fixing them.
Publication Chair, PECON 2016.