Membership to the CyberSecurity SIG is free and open to all interested parties.
This is our mission:
We support monthly meetings of topics of interest.
- Presentations. Topics of general interest.
- Seminars Technical descriptions of particular topics.
- Workshops. Hands-on activities.
We support education We will have listings of resources in CyberSecurity:
- MOOC Classes
- On-line Classes
- Brick & Mortar Classes.
We provide resources:
- Electronic books (available for download)
- Book listings (for purchase)
- Articles & papers (available for download)
- Software Links
- Software (available for download)
- Links to other resources (Academic, Government, Professional, Corporate)
We support Certification of members.
- By providing resources.
- By holding Workshops & Seminars
- Mentor program (as volunteers are available)
- Academic resources in certification
We are an agnostic organization and support:
- Publication of activities in other organizations
- CyberSecurity SIG formation outside of our own