The 2018 IEEE IAS Electrical Safety, Technical, Maintenance and Projects (ESTMP) Workshop takes place in Calgary, March 12-14, 2018.
The ESTMP Workshop provides a forum for exchanging and advancing industry knowledge in the areas of electrical safety, engineering, project optimization, maintenance and reliability of electrical systems. The Workshop is designed to share new and innovative concepts, best practices, successes and lessons learned that deliver value and stimulate innovation.
In addition to presentations, two panel discussions are planned, as well as half-day tutorials. Potential topics include:
– Power system maintenance
– Project execution
– Green Power
– Reliability in Design
Suggestions for other topics are welcome.
Printable Call for Presentations: http://site.ieee.org/estmp/files/2017/05/IEEE-ESTMP-2018-Call-For-Papers.pdf
For more information, please visit: http://site.ieee.org/estmp/
– Notice of intent to present – July 30, 2017
– Abstract of presentation due – September 30, 2017
– Notification of acceptance – October 15, 2017
– Draft Presentation due – December 15, 2017
– Final Presentation due – February 1, 2018