Guidelines on how to become an IEEE member
- Go to IEEE web site: https://www.ieee.org/membership/join/index.html
- Take time to read about the benefits of being an IEEE member.
- Select the type of membership you desire to register as.
*Select either Join as a professional or Join as a student. Continue with step (i) below.
- Create an Account but if you have an account, just sign in.
- Feel the forms that come up.
- Proceed to checkout to complete your registration.
- Make the required payment with your card but if your card is not enabled to make such transactions, go to help section below.
- Contact the Treasurer or Membership Development Officer (contacts provided below), to inquire the amount you are to pay.
- Account Details of IEEE Nigeria Section are:
- Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
- Account Name: Inst of Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Nigeria Section
- Account Number (Naira): 0038387576. Sort code: 058215012.
- Account Number (Dollar): 0038387583. Swift code: GTBINGLA
- Send evidence of payment – Bank teller, transfer receipt, etc., to Section Treasurer and MD officer.