Bridging Networking with IT
Software-Defined Networks (SDN), Network Function Virtualization (NFV), and Software-Defined Clouds could be seen as different expressions of an overall transformation trend, which is deeply impacting and bridging Telecom and IT industries. This trend is also transforming several other Industries, in using “softwarization” to optimize costs and processes and in bringing new values in infrastructures. In particular, SDN, NFV and network programmability are creating the conditions to reinvent network and cloud architectures, accelerate service deployment and facilitate infrastructure management. Accordingly, the theme of NetSoft 2015 is “Software-Defined Infrastructures (SDI) for Networks, Clouds and Services”.
University College London
on 13-17 April 2015
Prosper Chemouil, Orange Labs, France
George Pavlou, University College London, U.K.
Raouf Boutaba, University of Waterloo, Canada
Alex Galis, University College London, U.K.
IEEE Software-Defined Networks Group Chair
Antonio Manzalini, Telecom Italia, Italy
Theme of the Conference
Software-Defined Infrastructures for Networks, Clouds and Services
- 15 January 2015: Papers submission deadline
- 15 February 2015: Tutorial & Demo submission deadline
- 16 February 2015: Workshop submission deadline
- 22 February 2015: Papers acceptance notification
- 28 February 2015: Tutorial & Demo acceptance notification
- 6 March 2015: Workshop Workshop acceptance notification
- 9 March 2015: Demos – camera ready submissions
- 13 March 2015: Papers – final camera ready submission
- 16 March 2015: Author registration deadline
- 13-17 April 2015: Date of Conference