We will try to keep track of students’ pages and provide pointers to relevant IEEE webpages.
- There are currently three sets of web pages created by UW-Madison undergraduates.
None reference web pages where students can learn more about and join IEEE
- WIN: Campus student organization office (Wisconsin Involvement Network)
- The ECE department hosts student web pages separately from WIN
- College of Engineering Student Life (SLC)
Student Life (engineering.wisc.edu/student-life/)
–> Student Organizations (engineering.wisc.edu)
–> Discipline-Based Organizations (wesc.rso.engr.wisc.edu)
–> Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers (ieee.slc.engr.wisc.edu)
- Subscribe to undergraduate UW campus maillist
- Personal, non-UW gmail address to communicate with officers
- The IEEE Student Branch Counselor, UW faculty person with direct contact with students, is not listed here.
- Active student page not affiliated with UW or IEEE: www.linkedin.com/company/ieee-uw-madison
- IEEE Student Branch Officer Responsibilities and Professional Awareness Activities
- Other Madison Section student branches
- Other UW-Madison related references to be aware of..