IEEE CEDA All Japan Joint Chapter SASIMI Young Researcher Award
The Synthesis And System Integration of Mixed Information technologies, SASIMI workshop will provide an interchange forum on system design, design experiences, EDA, and design methodologies for both of industry and academy. Presentations on theoretical aspects, practical issues, case studies and applications are encouraged. The workshop gives an opportunity for presentation and discussion of advanced work and research. Works in progress and new ideas are also welcome. Special sessions for hot topics will be provided. The detales of this workshp is in the following link.
IEEE CEDA All Japan Joint Chapter and technical program committee of SASIMI workshop awards with at most four presenters under 35 years old who presented outstanding poster presentations in SASIMI workshop held in Japan.
Each of winners will receive a certificate and win an award of 10,000 yen.
SASIMI 2022 Young Researcher Award Winners
- Tomohiro Nishiguchi (Kobe University, Japan)
- Yuta Hitotsuyanagi (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Kyosuke Kusumi (Hirosaki University, Japan)
SASIMI 2021 Young Researcher Award Winners
- Riu Shimizu (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Kanta Arisawa (Ritsumeikan University, Japan)
- Yosuke Susa (Tokyo University of Science, Japan)
- Tomofumi Tsuchida (University of Shiga Prefecture, Japan)
SASIMI 2018 Young Researcher Award Winners
- Saki Hatta (NTT, Japan)
- Yuuki Imai (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Zuitoku Shin (Kyoto University, Japan)
- Ryota Uematsu (Hokkaido University, Japan)
SASIMI 2016 Young Researcher Award Winners
- Hsu-Ping Yang (National Central Univ., Taiwan)
- Hong-Yan Su (National Chiao Tung Univ., Taiwan)
- Lei Lin (Ristumeikan Univ., Japan)
- Shu Hokimoto (Kyoto Univ., Japan)