Where to go:
The main entrance of Politecnico di Torino is in corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, Torino.
Download the PDF file with the maps HERE
From the main entrance:
– on Tuesday 26 September 2017 morning the registration will be in the Tutorial and Workshop area.
– from Tuesday 26 September 2017 afternoon the Welcome Desk for registration will be in the Foyer.
Conference Volunteers with a T-shirt having the ISGT Europe 2017 logo will be located in the corridors to reach the Conference area.
The large complex of Corso Duca degli Abruzzi, covering 122,000 square meters, houses the Engineering departments. It was opened in 1958 and now extends to the Cittadella Politecnica, a developing area next to the main site. The Cittadella is a modern campus of over 170,000 square meters, and includes spaces dedicated to students, research activities, technology transfer and services.
The activities for ISGT Europe 2017 are scheduled in the main site in Corso Duca degli Abruzzi, 24.
- The Tutorials and Workshops on 26 September 2017 will be hosted in the Conference rooms.
- The Opening Session, Keynote Speeches and Plenary Sessions on 27-29 September 2017 will be hosted in the “Aula Magna” Giovanni Agnelli of the main site in Corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24.
- The parallel sessions will be hosted in the Conference rooms.
- The Welcome reception will be organized in the Council room, located under the “Aula Magna”.
- The coffee breaks and lunch on 26 September 2017 will be organized in the spaces near the Council room.
- The morning Coffee breaks and lunches on 27-29 September 2017 will be organized in the Council room, located under the “Aula Magna”.
Internal view of the Council room (base floor) and of the “Aula Magna” (first floor)