Welcome to the IEEE PES ISGT Europe 2017 in Torino!
The 7th IEEE International Conference on Innovative Smart Grid Technologies “ISGT Europe 2017” is sponsored by the IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) and will be hosted on September 26-29, 2017 by Politecnico di Torino in Torino, Italy.
Where to go:
The main entrance of Politecnico di Torino is in corso Duca degli Abruzzi 24, Torino.
Download the PDF file with the maps HERE
From the main entrance:
– on Tuesday 26 September 2017 morning the registration will be in the Tutorial and Workshop area.
– from Tuesday 26 September 2017 afternoon the Welcome Desk for registration will be in the Foyer.
Conference Volunteers with a T-shirt having the ISGT Europe 2017 logo will be located in the corridors to reach the Conference area.
The photos of the Conference are available in the Photo Gallery at the following links:
https://simonarizzo.smugmug.com/EVENTS/ISGT-2017 (photos divided by days)
The access to and downloading of the photos is free (the password has now been removed).
The Final programme with the papers assigned to the Conference Sessions is available as PDF file here for download…
A summary table of the parallel sessions is available as PDF file here for download…
A summary table of the Tutorials and Workshops is available as PDF file here for download…
Registration for IEEE PES ISGT Europe 2017 is now open
Tutorials and workshops of the first day are free for all the participants registered for the full conference.
PLEASE NOTE ON-LINE REGISTRATIONS WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY SEPTEMBER THE 22ND AT MIDNIGHT (LOCAL TIME).
IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO REGISTER ON-SITE STARTING AT 08:15, CREDIT CARD OR CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED
The web site for hotel reservation, managed by Booking Piemonte, is already active:
Fill the accommodation form and you will be contacted as soon as possible.
Once having checked the request you will receive a quotation containing all the instructions to settle the reservation.
The following e-mail address is also available for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the presence in Turin of G7 – Industry, Science and Labor in the same days of the ISGT Europe 2017 Conference, we suggest booking the hotel well in advance.
Paper submission is now open (full paper only, maximum 6 pages):
- Scientific Track paper submission… Closed. Thanks to all the Authors for their contributions.
- Industry Track paper submission… Under evaluation.
Call for papers and templates:
Calls for Special Sessions, Panel Sessions, Tutorials and Workshops
The calls for Special Sessions, Panel Sessions, Tutorials and Workshops have been published. They can be downloaded by clicking on the following links:
- Click here to download the Call for Special Sessions and Panel Sessions.
- Call for Tutorials… Approved Tutorials available here.
- Click here to download the Call for Workshops.
ISGT 2017 Europe Torino will be a platform for the participants from the academia, electric utilities and industry to discuss the cutting-edge innovations in the smart grid and associated technical developments to transform the existing grid into a smart grid including an increasing number of distributed energy resources and storage facilities.
ISGT Europe 2017 Torino will cover keynotes, plenary sessions, panel discussions, paper and poster presentations, and also tutorials by worldwide experts on smart grid and related technologies. The researchers and practitioners around the world are kindly invited to submit papers for ISGT Europe 2017 Torino.
Plenary Lectures at ISGT Europe 2017 include:
- Lessons learned from smart grids projects in Europe (Marcelo Masera)
- Automatic fault selection and self-healing techniques on Medium Voltage networks (Lilia Consiglio)
- Grid Modernization: Challenges, Opportunities, and Solutions (Jianhui Wang)
- Reliability and resilience in low-carbon, low-inertia power systems: challenges, opportunities, and role of smart grid technologies (Pierluigi Mancarella)
- Industry contribution and readiness to cope with the current challenges in electrical grids: Technologies and Systems (Paolo Perani)