In 2010, the IEEE Power & Energy Society launched a new conference called Innovative Smart Grid Technologies (ISGT) with a first meeting in January at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Conference Center in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. The unqualified success of the first conference and numerous requests for more inspired PES to establish ISGT as a Conference Series, and to broaden the scope of the conference to include annual offerings in the USA, and international installations which have included ISGT Conferences in Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia and the Middle East. Target audience are researchers, innovators, decision-makers, regulators, investors, experts and suppliers of solutions from the industry in all Smart Grids related work and study fields.
Past IEEE ISGT Asia Conferences:
- 2015: Bangkok, Thailand (Nov 3-6) – Proceedings (IEEE Xplore)
- 2014: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (May 20-23) – Proceedings (IEEE Xplore)
- 2013: Bangalore, India (Nov 10-13) – Proceedings (IEEE Xplore)
- 2012: Tianjin, China (May 21-24) – Proceedings (IEEE Xplore)
- 2011: Perth, Australia (Nov 13-16) – Proceedings (IEEE Xplore)