Events & Activities
Dear Professors / Research Scholars,
INDICON is the flagship Annual International Conference of the IEEE India Council. It has its origins in the Annual Convention and Exhibition (ACE) of the Council, which transformed into INDICON in 2004, which was conducted at IIT Kharagpur. The 17th IEEE India Council International Conference (INDICON 2020) is being organized by IEEE Delhi Section in December 2020, at Netaji Subhas University of Technology under the able guidance of the General Chair of the conference Prof. Prerna Gaur.
The Conference aims to provide an active platform for research scientists, engineers, and practitioners throughout the world to present their latest research findings, ideas, and applications in the fields of interest which fall under the scope of IEEE. The committee has invited prospective authors to submit original research papers describing new theoretical and/or experimental research results under the various tracks that can be found on their website.
- 10th January 2020 – Starting Date for Submission of Full Paper
- 15th May 2020 – Tutorials proposal submission opens
- 15th July 2020 – Tutorials proposal submission closes
- 31st July 2020 – Closing of Submission of Full Paper
- 16th August 2020 – Notification of Acceptance of Papers and Tutorials proposals
- 15th September 2020 – Submission of Camera Ready Paper
- 1st October 2020 – Registration Opens
- 10th November 2020 – Early Bird registration closes
- 10th December 2020 – Tutorial Date
- 11th-13th December 2020 – Conference Dates
The presented papers will be included in the proceedings of IEEE INDICON 2020 in IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE quality standards. Various proposals for Tutorials, Workshops and Focused Sessions (on topics corresponding to the theme and tracks) are also solicited by the organising committee. Further details of the conference can be found at their website www.indicon2020.in.
Looking forward to your contribution and enthusiastic participation.
WELCOME TO New Delhi!