Are you familiar with any programming language? Do you love coding?
Women in Computing,IEEE Computer Society, India Council proudly presents before you <c*demarathon>, a 24-hour online programming contest on 27th April,2013 .
What are you waiting for?
Get set to code!!!
Deadline for registration: 25th April,2013 – Registration Closed!
- Contest is open to only girls.(IEEE as well as non IEEE members)
- Participant must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree in any engineering field.
- The contest is open for 24 hours.
- Kindly create an account at Codechef, to register for the contest. And use the account to register for the contest in the link provided.
- Multiple logins/ submissions are not allowed.
- The contest can accept solutions in 35+ programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python to name a few.
- Entries are subjected to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, forged, falsified, infringe a copyright or patent in any way.
- Contestant will be disqualified if she is found to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest.
Women in Computing (WIC) Recognized by the Computer Society
The IEEE Computer Society recognizes outstanding work by computer professionals who advance the field through exceptional technical achievement and service to the profession and to society.
IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE)
This IEEE group helps to promote and support IEEE female members in the engineering and scientist professional fields through award recognitions, (STAR) programs, events, networking, career advancement and affinity groups. The IEEE’s core purpose is to foster technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity.
WIE Home : Click Here
The IEEE Computer Society provides many online resources to aid Computer Society women to reach their goals and advance their careers.
Follow these simple steps:
- 1. Please help to expand our resources. Feel free to suggest a resource here.
- 2. Press Release. New Book Examines Women’s Exodes from Computing.