IEEE GMS SSCS Chapter Home
The IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society is interested in all aspects of the design, implementation, testing and application of solid-state circuits and subsystems, as well as closely related topics in device technology and circuit theory.
Our scope also includes scientific, technical, and industrial applications, and encompasses other contributions to or products of the field.
To advance technology for humanity with publications, conferences and member-benefits, SSCS
- sponsors myriad publications about ICs;
- technically co-sponsors multiple conferences to cover the full the range of its focus. [See our list of Conferences, or, if you are the manager of a conference that seeks technical cosponosrship, read SSCS Policies on how to apply.];
- works with other Societies on related technical fields through Councils;
- schedules broadcasts of educational webinars around the world
- posts past webinars for on-demand viewing.
IEEE Societies maintain a grassroots presence via chapters throughout the world.