The IEEE-USA Annual Meeting and the Great Lakes Biomedical Conference will be held in the conference facilities of the Milwaukee Hilton City Center Hotel. This spectacular historic hotel sits on the west side of Milwaukee’s central business district. The hotel was built in 1927 just a few blocks from the location of Milwaukee’s Everett Street Station and served as one of Milwaukee’s iconic hotels in that great era of passenger trains. Originally called the Schroeder Hotel, it is now part of the worldwide Hilton Hotels and Resorts. It has been thoughtfully remodeled to retain its historic character while providing state-of-the art conference facilities and modern digital technology amenities. At twenty-five stories tall, many of the rooms provide remarkable views of the downtown skyscrapers and Lake Michigan. The entire central business district is easily accessed from the hotel, as are the entertainment districts of Old World Third Street, the Milwaukee Historic Third Ward, Milwaukee Street, and Cathedral Square.
- Hotel Name: Milwaukee Hilton City Center
- Hotel Address: 509 West Wisconsin Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, 53202
- IEEE-USA Annual Meeting and Great Lakes Biomedical Conference Room Rate: $149 / night
- Parking: $15 / night
- The conference rate is no longer available as the deadline has passed (April 21). But, rooms are still available and the registration link below will provide you alternate room pricing. Some of those are advanced purchases and others are credit-card reserve purchases. Be sure to read carefully.
Hotel Room Registration Link
- Click here to explore the hotel and make your room reservation.
- Rooms are available for all nights Wednesday through Sunday.
- As the deadline for the conference rate has passed, expect rates from $169 to $250+ to appear.
- We strongly encourage you to stay at the Hilton Milwaukee City Center. By staying at the conference hotel you put yourself conveniently in the heart of the action!
- If you wish to search for alternate accommodations, consider:
- DoubleTree by Hilton Downtown Milwaukee (across the street from the Milwaukee Hilton City Center)
- Hyatt Regency Downtown Milwaukee (three blocks away),
- Other downtown hotels slightly farther away to the east such as Marriot, Hampton, Hotel Metro, Pfister, Aloft, Holiday Inn Garden Suites, etc.