The IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technology for humanity with more than 430,000 members worldwide. IEEE-USA is the geographical unit of IEEE supporting the education, career development, and public policy interests of the IEEE membership within the United States of America. The IEEE-USA Annual Meeting provides three days of advanced leadership training to the practicing engineers that make up the IEEE-USA volunteer network. These volunteers organize and execute community service projects, training workshops, technical seminars, career development events, and social networking events in their local communities. The IEEE Milwaukee Section is proud to host more than 200 engineers from around the United States expected to converge on Milwaukee in May for this advanced leadership training.
This year, the IEEE-USA Annual Meeting is co-located with the 36th Meeting of the Great Lakes Biomedical Conference (GLBC 2015), featuring the exciting theme of Biomedical Applications of Additive Manufacturing (3-D printing). The Great Lakes Biomedical Conference is a respected regional event that gathers industry, academic, and student leaders from the biomedical professions. A full call-for-papers and schedule of events for GLBC 2015 can be found by clicking the GLBC link.
Dates and Location
Conference Dates and Location
- May 14 – 17, 2015
- Milwaukee Hilton City Center
- The conference guaranteed hotel rate deadline has passed (April 21). But, rooms are still available at alternate rates for all nights of the conference.
GLBC Paper Submission Deadlines
- Full Paper Draft Deadline (up to 4 page): February 27, 2015 (extended)
- Abstract Deadline (for poster presentation only): February 27, 2015 (extended)
- Paper/Abstract Acceptance Notification: March 13, 2015
- Final Paper Deadline: April 3, 2015
- Read the conference newsletters as you prepare for your visit!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!