Research & Education
The IEEE German EMC Chapter as a network of EMC professionals coming from both academia and industry offers a unique oppurtunity to engage with EMC related research activities and profit from continued education offerings.
Topics being addressed in our research community include:
- numerical simulation techniques and their validation for EMC
- EMC measurement techniques and development of field sensors
- EMC design for aircraft, automobiles, and vessels
- EMC design for medical devices and technology
- signal and power integrity of digital systems
- detection and prevention of intentional EMI
- susceptibility analysis of critical infrastructure
Activities by our education community include:
- recommendations for an EMC core curriculum
- EMC boot camps
- lectures and presentation by international professionals
- demonstrations and experiments at EMC meetings and symposia
Offered by members for members these opportunities are free of charge!