Chapters are a technical sub-units of a Region, one or more Sections, or a geographic Council. Chapters are constituted by a minimum of twelve members of a Society, or group of Societies and established by petition to the parent geographical and technical organizational units concerned to fulfill the mission of IEEE – to serve IEEE members by holding meetings at the local level.
- Control Systems / Robotics & Automation / Systems, Man & Cybernetics: Simo Sarkka
- Antennas and Propagation/Electron Devices/Microwave theory and Techniques (AP-03 / ED-15 / MTT-17): Katsyuki Haneda
- Communications (COM-19 / IT 12): Harri Saarnisaari
- Signal Processing/ Circuit and Systems (SP-01 / CAS-04): Konstantinos Drossos
- Industrial Electronics/Power Electronics/Industry Applications (IE13/PE31/IA34/PEL35): Kai Zenger
- Electronics Packaging Society – Nordics Chapter (EP21): Toni Mattila