The IEEE International Conference on Image Processing will take place on 25-28 October 2020 (virtual).
ICIP features world-class speakers, tutorials, and industry sessions, and creates an excellent forum to foster innovation and entrepreneurship, and network with the brightest minds in academia and industry that are working in this field.
The event features
- Networking opportunities including Student Job Fair, Young Professionals in Signal Processing, Women in Signal Processing, and more!
- Industry Workshops such as Tencent Industry Workshop and the YouTube/Chrome Industry Workshop
- Special Sessions including Computational Imaging with Optical Coding, Learning-Based Processing of 3D Visual Data, and many more
- Competitions including the IEEE SPS Video and Image Processing Cup and the 3-Minute Thesis Competition
- Author Ethics and IEEE New Author Tools Workshop
Visit the ICIP 2020 webpage for further information.