Automaatiopäivät24 is the 24th automation conference of the Finnish Society of Automation. It is the society´s most important conference in the fields of automation and digitalization of processes, factories and production as well as emerging applications in healthcare robotics and resilience in societies. The seminar program will contain presentations from both the industrial and the scientific worlds. The seminar will be a forum for networking between educational, research and business sectors.
The themes of the 24th automation conference are based around the environment, circular economy, sustainability, digitalization, applications of AI and continuous learning.
Topics covered will include:
- IoT, edge and cloud services
- Artificial intelligence
- Modeling and simulation
- Digital twins
- Environmental solutions
- Energy solutions
- Control and systems engineering
- Process automation and control
- Robotics, machine automation
- Human-centric automation
- Automation and robotics for healthcare
- Epidemiological models and resilience in societies