- This event has passed.
5G/6G ENABLE EDGE COMPUTING AND EDGE AI
September 13, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
5G represents a major departure from previous cellular generations. It will not only focus on speed, lower latency and spectrum efficiency but will also empower a number of verticals empowered by IoT, AI/ML/DL and Blockchain collecting and aggregating data for edge computing and with 6G at edge intelligence – Edge AI performing analysis and generating insightful information for critical actions in real-time or non-real-time applications.
The talk will cover:
– A clear understanding of 5G & 6G positioning, features and roadmap- Architecture evolution pushing intelligence to the edge- Provide examples empowered by 5G/6G, IoT and AI including:
– Enhanced Mobile Services (e.g. High-speed application, video streaming, gaming);
– Massive Machine-type Communications (e.g. Smart homes. Smart building, Smart Cities);
– Ultra-reliable and low latency communications (e.g. Self-driving car, AR/VR, Mission-critical applications)
– Provide an example of network slicing for bandwidth efficiency, security and QoS.
– Understanding why 5G and future generations such as 6G and beyond.
– Example of new classes of applications and services empowered by 5G/6G
– Concept of virtualization and networking slicing for the dynamic launch of new services.
PresenterFawzi Behmann, President TelNet Management Consulting Inc.