For those who had already submit paper without copyright notice
For those who have already submitted papers without copyright notice, please insert appropriate copyright notice and go though the PDF eXpress again and then resubmit your paper using the link in your submission
Please see For Latex Users or For MS word Users.
I approgize for the last minute notice. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Policy on Plagiarism
- Paper Format
- Number of Pages: Papers should not exceed eight pages, including figures, tables and references (up to two additional pages will be permitted (for a total of 10 pages) in a paper, at the cost of $125 US per additional page).
- Page Size: U.S. Letter format (8.5″ x 11″)
- File Format: PDF only
- Abstract: It is important that the abstract be a meaningful description of your paper.
- Keywords: Choose from three to eight keywords.
- Color: Use of color is encouraged, but since readers will usually print the papers in black and white, it is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all figures/plots an be printed and understood in black and white.
- Ensuring PDF eXpress Compatibility
- Uploading the Final Version of your Manuscript
- Copyright Form
All papers submitted to IEEE CEC 2015 will be checked for plagiarism (including self-plagiarism). If a paper is found to fall in the category of plagiarism, the paper will not be reviewed and automatically rejected. Even if a paper is accepted and paid for registration, the program committee has a right to reject the paper and will not publish the paper in the proceedings. Please note that a list of authors of the papers identified in the category of plagiarism will be forwarded to the IEEE.
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper. Please note that the Latex template does not allow for keywords. If you are using the Latex template, do not include keywords in your paper.
The final versions of all accepted papers must be compatible with PDF eXpress. In order to assist contributors to CEC’2015, a PDF eXpress account has been created for this conference.
Please note that the conference ID is: 32605XP
Please note that before you go though the IEEE PDF eXpress, you must add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document as
– For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
– For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government(UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-4799-7492-4//15/$31.00 (c)2015 Crown
* (c) must be c in circle
– For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-4799-7492-4/15/$31.00 (c)2015 IEEE
* (c) must be c in circle
The instructions to access the account created for this conference at PDF Xpress are available HERE.
Please use the web link and password that you received in the acceptance message of your paper for uploading its final version. All submissions are final, so please check carefully your PDF before uploading it.
After uploading the final version of your accepted paper, please continue to complete the online electronic Copyright transfer form called eCF.
NOTE: If you are not automatically directed to the online electronic copyright transfer form after uploading the final version of your paper, then please kindly fill in a hard-copy copyright form (the form can be obtained here), sign it, scan it and email it (in PDF) to the Proceedings Chair: Dr. Akira Oyama ( cec2015proc -at- flab.isas.jaxa.jp ). Please don’t forget to indicate your paper number in the subject of your email message.