- AirTrain JFK offers connections to midtown Manhattan/Penn Station via the A or E train ($7.50, 50-60 minutes) or Long Island Railroad (LIRR, $15.50, 35 minutes).
- AirTrain Newark service is currently suspended for critical repair work. For travel to/from Newark take taxi or shuttle bus service.
- NYC Taxi – yellow cabs provide door-to-door service. JFK: flat fare of $52 plus tolls. LGA: by meter plus tolls. Newark: by meter plus surcharge of $17.50, plus tolls.
- Subway – The nearest subway station is at 96th and Lexington Avenue, served by the 6 train. To get from the station to Mount Sinai, walk west on 96th street to Madison Avenue, take a right turn, and walk 2 blocks. The Icahn building will be on your right and the main entrance to the hospital and school will be 2 blocks further on your left.
- Bus – The M1,M2,M3,M4 buses run up Madison Avenue with stops directly in front of the hospital. The M96 bus runs crosstown on 96th east of Central Park and on 97th through the park. Bus map here.
- Taxi – Yellow cabs can be hailed on the street and pick up and drop off from any location. Only taxis with their roof sign lighted are available for hail. Metered fares start at $2.50.