IEEE Baton Rouge Section

Contact Us

Contact Us

For further information or questions about the IEEE Baton Rouge Section or to apply for membership,please contact the officers of the Baton Rouge Section.

IEEE Member address changes are performed by IEEE Headquarters. Go to IEEE Membership Services to notify IEEE of your address change.

To contact the Baton Rouge Chair, please fill out the following form.

[contact-form-7 id=”31″ title=”Contact Us”]