IEEE BDS Anticlockwise 2017
Following 5 Student Branches have been selected this 2017 IEEE BDS Anticlockwise. Congratulations to them.
- University of Dhaka
- United International University
- University of Asia Pacific
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Leading University
Contact details of selected SB: Contact details and List of Selected SBs – Anticlockwise
More instructions for branches: Instructions to Selected SBs – IEEE BDS Anticlockwise 2017
Call for Proposals
The Student Activities Committee (SAC) of IEEE Bangladesh Section presents Anticlockwise, a collaborative platform where student members across different branches interact and learn from each other through executing a series of inter-branch training sessions on relevant technical topics of their choice.
The Initial Plan is as follows:
- The selected Student Branches (SB) will each take turns to undertake the following roles:
- As a Trainer SB, they will provide trainers and training material on any relevant topic of their choosing. (We prefer a day-long training)
- As a Host SB, they will invite the trainers from a Trainer SB, manage participants, logistics and provide a venue to host the event.
- Number of Training Sessions: 4 (1 inter-branch training session for each pair of universities)
- Order of Training Sessions: The sessions will be conducted in a cyclical order among the selected branches i.e. branch A trains B, B trains C, C trains D and D trains A. By doing so, each branch will get the opportunity to both train and host in sessions.
- Funding: IEEE BDS SAC will provide partial financial support of a maximum of BDT 6000/- per training session to the HOST SB. Please refer to the attached document for details.
Interested student branches are requested to fill-out this simple Expression of Interest Form by the 15th of April, 2017.
Selected SBs will be notified by the 16th May
30th of April, 2017
- Further details will be provided to participants upon selection.
The benefits of such an endeavor are two-fold: (i) it will increase inter-branch collaboration and provide networking opportunities for the students. (ii) It will enable them to gain competency through learning about various technical topics.
IEEE BDS SAC is looking forward to hearing back from interested student branches!
Please refer to the attached Project Description for complete details. Project Description – Anticlockwise
Please feel free to contact.
With Best Regards
Project Lead | IEEE Anticlockwise 2017
Student Activities Committee
IEEE Bangladesh Section
on behalf of
Abdullah Ash- Saki
Student Activities Coordinator
IEEE Bangladesh Section