Free Member E-Mail Aliases
Any Computer Society member can now have a computer.org e-mail address. Your computer.org address is an alias that forwards e-mail to your real address. It is valid as long as you are a CS member. If you change employers or Internet providers, simply change the forwarding address for your computer.org address, and all mail sent to your computer.org alias will be forwarded to your new address.
This alias service is available only to current Computer Society members who have registered for a IEEE Web Account . If you do not yet have an IEEE Web Account, register for one before signing up for your e-mail alias.
The Computer Society’s email alias service is a private benefit for its individual members; @computer.org aliases may not be established for commercial or other organizational purposes. The Computer Society reserves the right to discontinue any alias which, in its sole opinion, is inconsistent with this policy intent or with the appropriate image of a society of professionals.
You must use updated version of any SSL-compliant browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer or Apple Safari to register for a IEEE Web Account, create a new e-mail alias, or modify an existing alias.
If you receive any errors when accessing these pages, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Society Learning Webinar Series
A Monthly Webinar Series on Computer Society Benefits & Resources
Student Benefits and Resources
Joining both IEEE and Computer Society:
North America: US $20
All others: US $17.50
(includes full access to Computer Society Digital Library)
IEEE Members adding Computer Society:
Worldwide: US $4
Students must belong to IEEE to join Computer Society.
Must carry at least 50% of a normal full-time academic program in a regular course of study in a computer related field
or download application (pdf) to mail
All resources listed below included with membership:
- Computer Society Student Chapters
Use the Student Chapter Directory to reach out to chapters near you. No student chapter at your school? Start your own chapter.
- Computer Society Digital Library (CSDL)
Included with student membership. Access all Computer Society publications, 3,800 conference publications, and more than 600,000 documents from every topic in the computing field
- Scholarships and Awards
Apply to win one of 3 Computer Society Awards totaling US $43,000.
Stay up-to-date on industry trends, updates, insights and industry best practices
- Computer Magazine
- Information, tools and resources
- Skillsoft SkillChoice™ Complete: Expanded libraries with 20x as many resources as before! Our professional development suite with 24×7 access to 3,000+ online course, 28,000+ books, 36,000+ videos, practice exams, and mentorship. Use all of theses resources to expand your knowledge and enhance your resume.
- Books 24×7 on-demand access to 15,000+ technical and business resources
- Webinars that feature leading experts on the hottest topics
- Internships and jobs
- IEEE Spectrum magazine, the flagship publication of IEEE
- Deep discounts on conference registrations (preferred member pricing of up to 25 percent)